Simply enter our contest, and it can be yours! Your baby will look beautiful in this heirloom christening outfit!
How To Enter:
- Follow us on Pinterest AND Like Us on our Facebook Page
- Create a board called “Precious Baby” on Pinterest.
- Pin your favorite items from our Christeningoutfits.org website. Every pin you add onto your board is an extra entry into the contest. Items must be pinned from Christeningoutfits.org
- Email your Precious Baby Board link email@example.com. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the christening outfit or the contest.
About the Christening Outfit!
The christening outfit was created by our expert heirloom sewers using 100% fine cotton batiste providing a beautiful softness and draping to the outfit. It has exquisite cutwork details down the front of the gown, along with accents of specialty trim. The trim is comprised of all-cotton bridging, bias, rickrack and lace. The gown has an added lace ruffle detail around the neckline, sleeves and hem. These details are accented with beautiful French lace. Silk satin ribbons are woven through the bridging trim on the sleeves. The christening outfit includes a 100% cotton batiste slip that has a series of wide tucks, followed by a wide cotton embroidered panel at the hem edge. The neck and sleeve areas are completed with a sweet scalloped edge. The christening outfit’s gown and slip have pearl buttons at the back closures.
The christening outfit is a 9-12 months (size) *. It can be worn as a boys christening outfit or a girls christening outfit on your baby’s special day!
The Prize Winner will be announced on Pinterest and Facebook on September 30, 2013. The Winner will be asked to submit a photo of their baby boy or baby girl in the christening outfit. If your baby is on her/his way, and has not arrived yet, the Winner can submit a photo of themselves with the christening outfit. [Submittal of the photo by the Winner grants Heirloom Memories permission to post the Winner’s photo on the Heirloom Memories website, blog, Facebook Page and Pinterest.]
* Special Conditions and notes from Heirloom Memories. This is a sample christening outfit that was recently completed as a tribute to the new Royal baby, Prince George Alexander Louis. This gown is not intended for the Heirloom Memories product line. For your information, a gown such as this prized gown would be priced at $1,300.The size of this christening outfit will fit a baby who is: Height: up to 30 inches; Weight: up to 24 pounds; Chest: up to 21 inches and Neck: up to 9.75 inches. Laundering Instructions: Professional dry cleaning recommended.