Like all Heirloom Memories christening outfits, our Pamela christening gown features intricate stitching detail, with lace and silk satin ribbon trim.
All Heirloom Memories christening outfits are lovingly handmade in the USA.
- White cotton batiste for long skirted dress, matching slip and bonnet
- Cotton inset lace, bridging, entredeux and edging
- Silk satin ribbon woven into the sleeves and bodice
- Accented with pink, blue, white or cream pintucks and ribbon on the bodice and skirt
- We are happy to personalize the gown’s slip with the baby’s name and birthdate, to provide a family history as each child or generation uses this beautiful gown.
This christening gown includes the long dress, full-length slip and a matching bonnet.
100% cotton batiste – Hand wash in lukewarm water, with a soft detergent. Air dry. Do not iron prior to wrapping the gown, slip and bonnet in acid-free tissues and placing in acid-free box. See the Care and Preservation section for full handling and storage of these beautiful christening outfits.
Custom orders for embroidery are accepted whenever possible. Please contact Heirloom Memories for your custom request.