This traditional and timeless boys christening outfit is made of soft cotton batiste, stitched with blue shadow work and trimmed in blue silk satin ribbons.
All Heirloom Memories christening outfits are lovingly handmade in the USA.
- White Cotton batiste dress, with a matching cotton batiste slip
- Long skirted dress, including a full slip
- Detailed embroidery available in blue, cream or pink threads – with matching silk ribbon
- Cotton Victorian edging and embroidered insertion laces
- Silk satin ribbon accents on the sleeves and skirt
- We are happy to personalize the gown’s slip with the baby’s name and birthdate, to provide a family history as each child or generation uses this beautiful gown.
Christening gown includes the long gown, a full-length slip and matching bonnet.
- 100% Cotton batiste – Hand wash in lukewarm water, with a soft detergent. Air Dry. Do not iron prior to wrapping the gown, slip and bonnet in acid-free tissues and placing in acid-free box. See the Care and Preservation section for full handling and storage of these beautiful christening outfits.
Custom orders for embroidery are accepted whenever possible. Please contact Heirloom Memories for your custom request.