This is the perfect bonnet for your precious little one to wear with their christening outfit or any other dress-up outfit. It is a sweet bonnet, with all the elements of Heirloom sewing — from its Swiss embroidery panel, to the French lace, soft cotton batiste, and silk ribbon.
All Heirloom Memories christening outfits, gowns and accessories are handmade in the USA.
- All white cotton batiste fabric, laces, and trims
- Tucks have been stitched into the cotton batiste at back of bonnet
- Available with white or cream laces, as well as inserts or trims that are more masculine
- Matching silk satin ribbon closures at back and front; ribbon color in white or cream
- Mother-of-Pearl buttons holding silk ribbon at chin
Contact designer about ribbon and lace color choices.
100% cotton fabrics, laces & 100% silk ribbons — Untie the small silk ribbon at back of bonnet, so bonnet lies flat. Hand wash in lukewarm water, with a soft detergent. Air dry. Steam press with iron on wool setting on backside of bonnet. Lightly press silk ribbons.
Custom orders for embroidery are accepted whenever possible. Please contact Heirloom Memories for your custom request.